Monday, July 12, 2021

Bodybuilder Family Feud ~ Chapter 3


WARNING: This story may contain lots of violence and brutality. Even by the pretty illiberal standards of this website. There’s also almost certainly going to be some intergenerational incest mixed in with the rough stuff, so gird your loins if that sort of thing upsets you. Actually, if intergenerational sex and violence disturb you, you’ve really wandered into the wrong place and should probably just leave now and forget you ever heard of JagoBC.

You HAVE been WARNED! Proceed at your own risk.

Bodybuilder Family Feud!

Chapter 3

Granddad’s hands were rough and callused and his grip incredibly strong. As we interlocked the fingers of our hands, he sneered again and told me, “Christ, kid, you got hands like a girl!”

It’s true enough I hadn’t spent forty years working in a warehouse, but I figured my hands were tough enough, as I’d prove to him in just a minute. I raised my right arm, wiggling my fingers at him. He turned his head to spit in the grass again, and then met my challenge.

We stood another moment sizing one another up. I could already feel my heart racing and my breath coming faster. I don’t know what Granddad was feeling. He looked like he considered this whole thing a waste of time. But I figured that was just another of his attempts at playing mind games.

Then, very slowly we eased together, our hips leading the advance until just the tips of our bulges touched. We both looked down, and Granddad growled, “Alright, boy, let’s see what you got.”


I was happy to oblige, squeezing his rough hands in mine, and applying all my strength to forcing his meaty arms back. My chest butted up against his and I felt the stab of those big nipples. I grunted with the effort and was rewarded by feeling him lean back under my onslaught. But then he gathered his strength, and I knew the battle was on.

Slowly he pushed back against me, grunting. Or chests slid together, up and down and side to side. I bowed my forehead to his shoulder and clenched my toes in the grass. With another loud groan I made a desperate attempt to regain the advantage. But he met me like a brickwall, letting me exhaust myself. Then, with a sudden vicious jerk of his powerful arms, he cranked my hands down and back. I let out an involuntary cry of pain and astonishment, dancing on my toes.

Granddad laughed in my face. “You’re weak, boy. Them muscles just for show?”

He slowly pulled our arms up over our heads and began to bend my hands back at the wrists.

I cried out, sinking slowly to one knee. I stared up at him in amazement. “Jeeesus, you’re fucking strong as fuck, old man!”

“Stronger than your pansy-ass, that’s for sure!”


He forced my other knee down and then leaned over me, pushing my ass down against the backs of my ankles. I didn’t quit fighting, but it was pretty clear to both of us he’d outshone me by a mile in this initial test of strength.

“Fuck! I knew you were a goddamned pansy-ass, but I expected more outta you than this!”

He cranked my arms, bending my wrists so far back I screamed in pain. I looked up at him towering over me, sweat dripping off his face and raining down into mine. The bloated pouch of his strap loomed dangerously close to my chin.

I shouted: “Okay! Okay! I give!”


That just made him lean into me harder, and he sneered triumphantly down at me. His bulging jock actually brushed my lips. The pain and humiliation were overwhelming. Tears welled in my eyes. “Please! I submit!”

Instead of letting up, he hocked a big loogie and sent it crashing over the bridge of my nose.


He stepped back a few yards and paced back and forth in front of me like a caged lion. “What a fuckin disappointment. I didn’t expect much outta you, and still gave you too much credit.”

I wiped my face and began rubbing my aching wrists. “Sorry, Granddad. I’m kinda disappointed myself. I knew you were strong, but—Wow!”

In response, he showed me a quick series of his best poses.


The fact is he was really fucking hot. I reached down to adjust my package, my rock hard cock straining to bust out of my strap.

Granddad saw me touching myself and sneered. “Fuck, sonny-boy. You’re hard as rock already!”

“Yes, sir!” I told him. “You’re fuckin sexy as hell and you know it!”


“I am damned irresistible,” he chuckled. He rubbed both hands over his chest then sent his right down across his packed belly while the left rose and popped a massive bicep flex at me. He pulled the straining bulge of muscle up and kissed it, then turned to me. “You want to kiss it?”

My face lit up. “Yes, sir!”

He laughed and dropped his arm. “Fuck your pansy-ass, boy. You gotta earn that right! Now crawl over here and kiss my feet.”


TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. So the Grandson's muscle is all for show as the true alpha muscle is Grandad, as he wins totally the bicep struggle! The Pansy boy starts to worship his Grandad's huge muscle physique and ends up wanking over him. He knows he is the true power here

    ReplyDelete