Sunday, June 27, 2021

Bodybuilder Family Feud ~ Chapter 2


WARNING: This story may contain lots of violence and brutality. Even by the pretty illiberal standards of this website. There’s also almost certainly going to be some intergenerational incest mixed in with the rough stuff, so gird your loins if that sort of thing upsets you. Actually, if intergenerational sex and violence disturb you, you’ve really wandered into the wrong place and should probably just leave now and forget you ever heard of JagoBC.

You HAVE been WARNED! Proceed at your own risk.

Bodybuilder Family Feud!

Chapter 2

“Well, you showed up,” Granddad said. “I guess that’s something. Thought sure you’d pussy out and skip town.”

“This meeting was my idea.”



“Yeah.” He turned his head and spit a huge wad of something into the grass. “You never were too bright.”

I shook my head. “You can’t get inside my head, old man. I’m used to your insults.”

“Fuck, sonny-boy, I been living rent free in there since you were fifteen! Look at you. Same haircut, same body oil. Even same brand of posing strap. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were sweet on your old Granddad.”

“Fuck you!” I shouted, immediately confirming he could indeed still get inside my head.

He laughed and flexed his arms. His huge pecs bounced up and down. “Dream on, you pansy-ass mutherfucker. If anyone’s gonna get fucked here tonight it’s gonna be you.”



I gulped and wiped my wet lips with the back of my hand. His words actually made my balls start tingling and my dick perk up. Not that I was sweet on him! But the truth is, when I’d first started jacking off late at night back at St. Venerable’s, those photos he’d sent me had played a huge part in helping me bust my nut.

“We came here to fight, not fuck,” I told him after clearing my throat a few times. “Let’s go!”

He grinned. “You that eager to get your ass kicked?”

I shook my head again. “All you do is talk, old man. Time to put up or shut up.”

He took two broad strides toward me, and, after a momentary hesitation, I matched him. That left us with slightly less than a yard separating our bulging chests. It was my first time standing this close to him in just his competition posing strap, and, I found myself mesmerized by the huge, protruding nipples that capped each of his mammoth pecs. They were literally mouthwatering, and I wiped my mouth again before I began drooling down my chin.



He barked, “My eyes are up here, boy!”

I nearly jumped and felt my face flush red at the idea he’d caught me checking him out. But the fact is, he was sexy as fuck! And up close, with his pheromone-ladened scent flooding my nostrils, I was starting to feel dizzy.

“Let’s kick this off right,” he said. “A good ole-fashioned test of strength.” He raised his right arm, showing me his palm. He spread his fingers, enticingly.

I looked from his raised hand to his face and then back to his hand. Then with another loud gulp, I slowly extended my own arm to accept his challenge…



TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment: